Quiet, quiet, I was not arrested at the airport in Stockholm it 'Trenitalia has managed to derail my train twice after four days (although I did earn a total of nine hours late): Fortunately, I managed to get out the almost-free rain, sleet and freezing cold in that of Sweden and a test of visual literacy on Monday (because somehow in seven days since I leggiucchiato three books - and oh well).
Well, now I have a relatively quiet three weeks ahead of me, and for the first time since March I did not move within ten days of each other, and then brought her and the other between I sat here at the computer to write something stupid entertainment, waiting for me to be the inspiration to tell you what were those six days in Swedish land, and those three wonderful concerts in which I was.
So, back home the (non) rosy situation is this: Mrs. Mary went into semi-permanent strike, and among other things sends Mr. Billy Horton to the grocery store, the thing which Billy does not complain all day more than it did in itself, adding that, if before we ate at least normal, now to sit at the table cost me a great effort in terms of culinary attraction (c stuff now ' it was vegetable soup, and that made me think I almost was better than my lunch in Rome). But not all, because both have found a fun (for them) pastime on the internet and we spend much of their time, so that the already very dull social life they had is going to fuck off almost completely (which also flows the undersigned, who has two-say-two friends here in town but these have their own company staff with whom he got to do even a little, not at all). In this framework, Don De Lillo find very interesting is to add Frank Roberts who has the great advantage of this situation by surreal (ste) and now does what the hell they like, spending more time outside the home than anything else and giving a strong nuisance when there is control of Sky (pass continuously from the TV series for teens idiotic, to cycling, Wimbley).
Now I'm wondering and asking about ten days belin am I doing still here, and why I can not go to Monaco or Vienna to the rest of my friends that goes well, one can also say I do not never satisfied, which are fixed, they are "just returned from Stockholm, and what the hell, already want to go somewhere else?" and all the monotonous and classic footage of Springsteen anti-stupidity, but then I will not offer any reason (even ephemeral, for heaven's sake, is better than nothing) not to go. Spend a summer as if we were in the isolation ward of a prison does not seem a good alternative, knowing that there is more to Bruce that darts up and down Europe.
ideas? Suggestions? Here we could design an escape in grand style.
meantime we are looking for a way out the only thing left for me to do, except put the ball in to hear Bruce (with all the consequences that such an action would entail), was replaced by Sky (When Frank is not, of course) and its programming by the time I divide between follow some interesting new series (such as mental health), the review old episodes of Jetro, Mac, Horatio & Co. and see a movie classic that is still missing in my repertoire, such as High Noon (High Noon) last night. So, back home the (non) rosy situation is this: Mrs. Mary went into semi-permanent strike, and among other things sends Mr. Billy Horton to the grocery store, the thing which Billy does not complain all day more than it did in itself, adding that, if before we ate at least normal, now to sit at the table cost me a great effort in terms of culinary attraction (c stuff now ' it was vegetable soup, and that made me think I almost was better than my lunch in Rome). But not all, because both have found a fun (for them) pastime on the internet and we spend much of their time, so that the already very dull social life they had is going to fuck off almost completely (which also flows the undersigned, who has two-say-two friends here in town but these have their own company staff with whom he got to do even a little, not at all). In this framework, Don De Lillo find very interesting is to add Frank Roberts who has the great advantage of this situation by surreal (ste) and now does what the hell they like, spending more time outside the home than anything else and giving a strong nuisance when there is control of Sky (pass continuously from the TV series for teens idiotic, to cycling, Wimbley).
Now I'm wondering and asking about ten days belin am I doing still here, and why I can not go to Monaco or Vienna to the rest of my friends that goes well, one can also say I do not never satisfied, which are fixed, they are "just returned from Stockholm, and what the hell, already want to go somewhere else?" and all the monotonous and classic footage of Springsteen anti-stupidity, but then I will not offer any reason (even ephemeral, for heaven's sake, is better than nothing) not to go. Spend a summer as if we were in the isolation ward of a prison does not seem a good alternative, knowing that there is more to Bruce that darts up and down Europe.
ideas? Suggestions? Here we could design an escape in grand style.
Stay hungry, and see you on the road!
PS: I almost forgot to tell you the action of the craziest / ridiculous / incredible that I have ever done in my life: on 9 June I bought a lawn for the penultimate date of the guys at Giants Stadium in New Jersey (which falls on the third anniversary of my first concert of Bruce) on June 13 and lawns for the last two-last-last (at least for the historical stage) show. Hopes to go? In growth, I'm looking for a job and I'm already setting aside money. Yep, I'm working on a dream too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment