Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Increase Semen Volume Like Og Mud Bone

Bring On Your Wrecking Ball

Yesterday morning I was shocked, in reading the visual site of Bruce, by:

- new gadgets and the meshes of the Giants celebratory;
- speech on Growin 'Up;
- the new song.

m'รจ And yet last night a curious thing happened.

I was returning home from the cinema, and instead of taking the highway and burn the fifteen miles of road in a few minutes I decided to take that alternative, which among other things pass into the country (the multiplex is located between Bisceglie, my hometown, and Molfetta, the next one, almost in no man's land), this link road at some point becomes a major the city, splitting it vertically from end to end, but if the first crossing turn right after a while 'you find yourself on the road along the sea. Once arrived at the port and then, I lowered the windows and turned up the volume on the radio, which of course sounded loud Wrecking Ball, the coast is a long seven or eight miles, and ends when there is a curve that takes you on his parallel along which overlook all the houses (do you remember Asbury Park and Ocean Groove? We are very close) at the end of this other way is the municipal stadium where he played football at the Bisceglie 11. To tell the truth to come home I should not have come to the foot of the stadium, the summer house where I live is a mile after that famous little corner, but so much so, continuing to call Wrecking Ball had decided to stay another bit 'in the car, finish the ride and arrive at your destination by taking the fast road that connects with Bisceglie Trani. In all this, is that Ventura was thinking at the stadium, mind you: I was listening to the song, but more than anything else I drove to the music, without really thinking about something, enjoying the walk Now that the coast is virtually deserted after the six (at last), and I do not have cursing motorists who walk to ten per hour. And I know, while I was driving I suddenly realized that, in the distance, the sky is lit up like I had never seen in Bisceglie, many times elsewhere, in Rome, Milan, Barcelona and so forth at the beginning I was not connected mica however: I noticed when I arrived a few meters away from the stadium (the Bisceglie military excellence, I think, and I remember he never played a night race, which is why I had never seen the stadium with the lights on, before last night). It 'was at that precise moment that I was excited seriously, listening to Wrecking Ball, and understanding the words that Bruce was singing there, still in the car in front of a stage where I came three or four times in my life that I feel my way and for which, if they were ever throw on the ground, I would not mind even a little, 'Well,' old-fashioned front of the house and I almost never full, I moved, I do not know why, but perhaps I can guess. Wrecking Ball is not only about a stadium that was demolished, but rather of how things will change regardless of your will, without you being pulled in because you or your opinion is requested; happen, and you're looking for in their presence answers to rhetorical questions, answers impossible to find simply because they do not exist. So then the stage becomes a symbol of youth, or child, or any time when you remember that he was happy, a time that now seems far away and surely destined not to return:
When All Our youth and beauty it's been given to the dust, and how hard times, hard times come again to just go .

0 comments:

Post a Comment