Friends,
after putting to bed all (including Ada, who has fallen asleep before the girls), I want to talk briefly of what I saw today.
With Thi Ly and the other women (I doubt there is a ... that is too much?) We went to greet the father of the country.
For the uninitiated, General Ho Chi Minh lies embalmed (though he preferred to be cremated avebbe) at the mausoleum dedicated to him in the center of Hanoi.
To get there 'a line kilometers, no scantily-shirt, shorts pantalonti, cameras or mobile phones. Check that the metal detector even all'areoporto ...
Armed guards in white dress uniform with bayonet and changing of the guard.
We go inside the mausoleum, cold polar contrasts generalized with the heat. and, in a glass case, the body of a great general. A skinny man with tiny hands, a beard of goat, a blissful expression and clever like that of Myagi (Noriuki Pat Morita) in Karate Kid. Beyond dell'apperenza a true force of nature.
emblem of a people with dignity and indomitable, that little by little I am learning to know.
and love. As my daughter, who now sees that his mother, but sooner or later will also come from me.
Good night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment