Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Is Treadmill Error 1

if you ask me if I'd do it, you answer yes

summary: Saturday, 04/12 night water breaking, but not bad, only small losses ... I decided to stay home and call in hospital the next morning.
the morning call and tell me to go straight down, so I was hospitalized, but for the whole Sunday, 05/12, nothing happens (the bag is broken, do not start contractions). Monday, 06/12
morning tell me that it's time for induction with oxytocin, lead me in the labor room, I leave there for 2 hours (from 8 to 10) with my partner (I remember that I kept quiet watching the snow coming down out the window), then finally arrive with the infusion of oxytocin, up to 14 does not feel almost no contraction, then I increased the dose to 15 and finally began to feel something .... at about 16:30 on the first visit I was in control of 10 cm., the contractions were painful, but I endured it very well. That's starting with the push .... the worst part for me ... and finally, after an hour, at 5:33 p.m. here is a beautiful boy Gabriel 3kg260 x 51 cm! It 'been very exciting, first see the face of my companion lit up with joy and then see quell'esserino helpless when resting on my belly! Not true!

I thought I had done and instead of the placenta after I was bleeding because the uterus is more contracted, they made me an injection and an IV, and while I waited for him to do effect manually pushing the uterus contracted with one hand above the belly rhythmically (not exactly a pleasure ...). The magical part

were then the next 3 hours in which we have left all three in the delivery room to enjoy our magical moment.

soon after giving birth, I said "baby, I know as well as you remain an only child", but the next day I tell you sincerely that I had already forgotten the pain and I rebuilt everything without thinking about it!

conclusion: every birth experience is unique and personal is normal to be scared, but when it happens we women pull out a force that enables us to overcome this moment that will lead us into the arms of our wonderful creature.
My delivery was fairly short, but intense and if you ask me if I would do you say so!
Congratulations to the already
spanzate and good luck to those who were quiet and has yet to give birth, pass!


Kit1979 Gabriele 2 weeks and round! (original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment