Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tom Brown Tracker Knife Sheath

Why So Serious?

one month now I have the feeling to change the city more or less every week, talking about weather: know, I can say that I was in Seattle, New Orleans and now in Miami, when in fact I have never moved from Rome. But it was not what I wanted to write.

Over the past two days I was pissed off several times, of course for reasons that people normally considered stupid or trivial, such as piracy (audiovisual), Jay should not be that good for the battery or a haircut. I was pointed out that there are far more serious problems such as hunger and the world nonsense like that, that we have made clear is that you do not think they exist, but in short, we are honest with ourselves, who we really think in their 24 hours daily? Almost no one, so that spare me the sermon, thanks.
Thus the situation yesterday, more or less at 7 pm was this: I wanted to close the computer, turn off the phone and making it unreachable to the world, as if to say: "What the fuck, now I've pissed off, goodbye and thank you!" obviously it was impractical, the computer I needed to follow later in the set list and live off and on again I break up even more, and the phone would otherwise be attainable ... be ', I ran the risk of being the police at the door.
The first response to my urgent need to remove me has been suggested by a curious association of ideas, just from the heat, which made me suddenly to mind that magical evening of June 25 last year, so without further ado, I pulled out the DVD of the concert in Milan and I put it on, and be '... is there to say?, Bruce always work perfectly, or at least it worked until I started playing again the phone, I had to put my mind to answer without pause, that when I'm angry I can send people to hell by phone.
In all this, had made the eight and a half, and I had to decide what to do with the evening: I knew from experience of having to remove the dvd player that blessed, because it would inevitably degenerate to the point of finding myself standing on the bed to sing out loud at the Detroit Medley - a situation that if you're in a place run by nuns is very inconsistent and is likely to jam in warnings of various kinds.
So, the problem came up again: how to make me move the heavy incazzatura not cause other problems with the outside world? And the answer Light came to me and unexpected before our eyes, when my eye hath been unwittingly placed in the row of beautiful dvd all lined up (and here I only have half the collection, eh) on a shelf in the library: I started reading the headlines, as I always do even if I know them all by heart, until I arrived at the far right, the part where there are my newest friends, the Blu-ray, as well as the recognizable blue around the top of the case because they are also slightly lower than normal DVDs. It must be said that our relationship was not started in the best way, especially not my fault, I was somewhat skeptical about the real improvement of quality artistic / visual and thought it was only a slight change in terms of definition. Obviously I was wrong, Blu-ray is something ultra-sensory, it gives you an almost physical pleasure, tangible ... In short, nothing even remotely comparable to its predecessor. And what's more, big thing, the Blu-ray player also reads standard DVD, so there is no need to throw everything out the window as when switching between VCR and DVD player.
moviegoer Digressions aside, I choose to see The Dark Night, I take it and start thinking about how to taste it properly, the problem is that, because Bruce's return to Europe, I had to cut all other costs, including those a new iPod and a Blu-ray, of course, then the only way To watch my films in HD is to use the PC (and if it seems strange that one buys the disk before you have the tools to look at, well, 'there are probably people who buy concert tickets before we know if we can go or who have five or six copies of the same disc? Here, even the movie buff has its quirks, let this be known - the fact that then I'm in the middle of both categories is worsening my financial situation, but so, will also be my problem). Now, since I do not want Starmie sitting at a desk for two and a half hours, I must find a way to look at him standing on the bed, but how? After several attempts to move the TV further back on the fridge and I put the PC: Okay, we're ready to go!
The following two and a half hours is pure lust, the film is beautiful in itself, but with the magic of high definition (it's appropriate to say it) has an added value, it catapults you into the action and when The Joker turns to the Mob boss (it would the Mafia in America) hissing: "Why-So-Serious?", b ', it is as if he were telling you.
So last night I remembered most vehemently because I love the cinema, and why they are prepared to defend his world up to the extreme, no matter what it costs: "I happen to be in love with cinema," as Adrien Brody in another movie, even though all the others do not believe (not at all or in part), but Their purpose is not to know what they're missing. Because the film is there, no matter what happens, ready to give you what you want: comedy, drama, thriller, just to keep the genders. E 'when there is nobody there to give you play when you're on a collision course with the world outside and you've had enough of all things is there when you're alone a thousand miles away from home when you would want to stop to fight and choose the simplest way, is there when you have nothing to do and decide to hole up in a dark room, no matter what movie they're projecting, anything goes just to live in your real world, in your true essence. The film is there even when you do not need, when you want to be somewhere else or maybe at a concert, and you can not go because it's not that easy : and then you start watching a movie or go into an empty room and forget it, that's for sure, because ... be ', because the strength and uniqueness of this film is also, to be always giving you the chance to not regret what you did not. And that is why, ultimately, the cinema will never die, despite all the attacks he has received and continues to receive, from pirates to a very poor legislation, not to mention the sinister attempts to de-institutionalize.

Cinema is not just art, it is Life in the making, and as such destined to immortality '.

Like it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment