Why in Rome came on the song "Once Upon A Time In The West";
why "But it was fully unleashed! "
because "Vanessa, I'm tired";
why did delay the delay;
for ten days because we were on tour with him
why "and red bracelet What for? "
in Rome because the pit was a herd of buffalo;
friends because Greeks are well worth a visit;
because we can fold the seats and give a party in your pink Cadillac ;
why you always see outside street ;
because My City Of Ruins has asked Colombati, but that ' forward, we look up everyone shouted;
because we understood that it is also a genetic issue;
Thunder Road because he played in Rome, and it is no coincidence;
because We meet in the endlessness ;
because we all have a hungry heart, even Who says no;
because the exact words of Travellin 'Band knew all the mica, but we sang and jumped the same;
because the final duet on My Hometown ... that too, by shivering, to its meaning;
why so many people stayed with his head in 1985, but also in 2003;
because the stadium in Turin was shaking all over & Twist Shout;
because as usual, two hearts are better than one ;
because the Osservatore Romano said that Bruce "is the essence of rock";
because American Skin in Udine was a slap to all members of the League, and was heard by the public as personal
because we listened to the best EVER version of Streets Of Fire;
because Bruce made himself a laughing when in Rome seen a thousand signs for Drive All Night, but in Turin when he extracted from the second envelope (three) song again that the parties are reversed;
Backstreets up because I called one person, and when I hung up in mid-song I knew I had made the right choice;
The Rising might be because Long Walk Home, and oh well,
because 'A bit of respect for those who work! "
because" Boys, move across the street "" But it's sunny ...";
because Torinesi not know how to calculate distances;
because the next time Bruce will play in the Trentino;
because everyone expects the speech in mid-Growin 'Up, and when it does at the end of Backstreets in 40.000 have held my breath and rubbed my eyes;
because if there is anything you need, and do not have it, not just stand there taking it sitting at evil on, get up, make an effort and raise your hand ... and, in short, as we have seen;
in Italy because Bruce did not really understand anything, and it only happens here;
because in these three stages have been added many new Blinded by the Light;
because we are a "political and religious Springsteen" [cit. Ale]
because "Monday tickets go on sale Spectrum !!!";
because" One thing we had to do ... " and we have not done, course;
because journalists have written reviews of shows based on the written setlist before (hahaha, that laugh)
bracelets because Italians are the best ever;
because security has finally figured out how to manage the entrance to the pit, hoping that the next time around if they remember;
because "Maybe Bruce returns to Europe in November!?;
because obviously, Bruce has no voice and pulls out Born In The USA, and Big Man does not take it anymore and runs on a single stupendous Drive All Night;
because Steve is scared of a butterfly and take a fight with Bruce an air mattress;
because Max really like Land Of Hope And Dreams, but Bruce does not play it to him;
because after having accompanied Clarence, and sent down the band, he is back with us, he bowed and greeted us again;
why she left Something In The Night is back for a second session in March, and Once again I received confirmation of the greatness of Bruce;
because everyone has to turn up the volume radio not to think ;
because there was a roar at the end of Sherry Darling, "Hey, hey, hey, what you say, Sherry Darling?"
son because, you make some money if you take the car to go around next Sunday. I did not go to work, I told the boss I was sick "You can not take your car because you did not do a damn thing!" - Chiara know what I mean;
because the last verse of Be True .. never mind;
because "Smile!" and the photo took a plate and our hands around - And if doubting, we smile;
because as someone has wisely said, you can not force something so big in a category under "fun", and pretend that your real life is that the others call "everyday life";
because in the end everything is destined to oblivion, but the emotions, the tears, the hugs,
because we met with Bruce, and is one of the most beautiful gifts that I could do;
because "Now you are right in the lap;
because Tramps Like Us, We Were Born to Run I never seemed so true as in the past ten days;
because there are times when you would like to send all fucked up, but then when you hear for the umpteenth time : sweeps away all those dreams that you destroy, sweeps away all those dreams you broke my heart, sweeps away all the lies that leave you with nothing but lost and heart into a thousand pieces moves something inside you and inevitably end up believing again, even more;
because these nights I closed my eyes and I heard so many friends around me in light of the first night ;
in Udine because I had a silent dialogue with Bruce, that I when I met him I could not dislike the word, and it was amazing and devastating feeling inside me that he, when he looked at me, he understood that if I was there to jump and scream non-stop was to say only "Thank You" for many, many things that will inevitably end up lost in the heart of a moment, overwhelmed by a mix of emotions and words that probably do not even have a sense, but there, during the concert, when our eyes met, I knew that we were talking, in a somewhat hidden and secret, and this, may I say, is worth far more than any sentence or words put together to really;
because there is one and only one truth: my love will never leave you .
why "But it was fully unleashed! "
because "Vanessa, I'm tired";
why did delay the delay;
for ten days because we were on tour with him
why "and red bracelet What for? "
in Rome because the pit was a herd of buffalo;
friends because Greeks are well worth a visit;
because we can fold the seats and give a party in your pink Cadillac ;
why you always see outside street ;
because My City Of Ruins has asked Colombati, but that ' forward, we look up everyone shouted;
because we understood that it is also a genetic issue;
Thunder Road because he played in Rome, and it is no coincidence;
because We meet in the endlessness ;
because we all have a hungry heart, even Who says no;
because the exact words of Travellin 'Band knew all the mica, but we sang and jumped the same;
because the final duet on My Hometown ... that too, by shivering, to its meaning;
why so many people stayed with his head in 1985, but also in 2003;
because the stadium in Turin was shaking all over & Twist Shout;
because as usual, two hearts are better than one ;
because the Osservatore Romano said that Bruce "is the essence of rock";
because American Skin in Udine was a slap to all members of the League, and was heard by the public as personal
because we listened to the best EVER version of Streets Of Fire;
because Bruce made himself a laughing when in Rome seen a thousand signs for Drive All Night, but in Turin when he extracted from the second envelope (three) song again that the parties are reversed;
Backstreets up because I called one person, and when I hung up in mid-song I knew I had made the right choice;
The Rising might be because Long Walk Home, and oh well,
because 'A bit of respect for those who work! "
because" Boys, move across the street "" But it's sunny ...";
because Torinesi not know how to calculate distances;
because the next time Bruce will play in the Trentino;
because everyone expects the speech in mid-Growin 'Up, and when it does at the end of Backstreets in 40.000 have held my breath and rubbed my eyes;
because if there is anything you need, and do not have it, not just stand there taking it sitting at evil on, get up, make an effort and raise your hand ... and, in short, as we have seen;
in Italy because Bruce did not really understand anything, and it only happens here;
because in these three stages have been added many new Blinded by the Light;
because we are a "political and religious Springsteen" [cit. Ale]
because "Monday tickets go on sale Spectrum !!!";
because" One thing we had to do ... " and we have not done, course;
because journalists have written reviews of shows based on the written setlist before (hahaha, that laugh)
bracelets because Italians are the best ever;
because security has finally figured out how to manage the entrance to the pit, hoping that the next time around if they remember;
because "Maybe Bruce returns to Europe in November!?;
because obviously, Bruce has no voice and pulls out Born In The USA, and Big Man does not take it anymore and runs on a single stupendous Drive All Night;
because Steve is scared of a butterfly and take a fight with Bruce an air mattress;
because Max really like Land Of Hope And Dreams, but Bruce does not play it to him;
because after having accompanied Clarence, and sent down the band, he is back with us, he bowed and greeted us again;
why she left Something In The Night is back for a second session in March, and Once again I received confirmation of the greatness of Bruce;
because everyone has to turn up the volume radio not to think ;
because there was a roar at the end of Sherry Darling, "Hey, hey, hey, what you say, Sherry Darling?"
son because, you make some money if you take the car to go around next Sunday. I did not go to work, I told the boss I was sick "You can not take your car because you did not do a damn thing!" - Chiara know what I mean;
because the last verse of Be True .. never mind;
because "Smile!" and the photo took a plate and our hands around - And if doubting, we smile;
because as someone has wisely said, you can not force something so big in a category under "fun", and pretend that your real life is that the others call "everyday life";
because in the end everything is destined to oblivion, but the emotions, the tears, the hugs,
because we met with Bruce, and is one of the most beautiful gifts that I could do;
because "Now you are right in the lap;
because Tramps Like Us, We Were Born to Run I never seemed so true as in the past ten days;
because there are times when you would like to send all fucked up, but then when you hear for the umpteenth time : sweeps away all those dreams that you destroy, sweeps away all those dreams you broke my heart, sweeps away all the lies that leave you with nothing but lost and heart into a thousand pieces moves something inside you and inevitably end up believing again, even more;
because these nights I closed my eyes and I heard so many friends around me in light of the first night ;
in Udine because I had a silent dialogue with Bruce, that I when I met him I could not dislike the word, and it was amazing and devastating feeling inside me that he, when he looked at me, he understood that if I was there to jump and scream non-stop was to say only "Thank You" for many, many things that will inevitably end up lost in the heart of a moment, overwhelmed by a mix of emotions and words that probably do not even have a sense, but there, during the concert, when our eyes met, I knew that we were talking, in a somewhat hidden and secret, and this, may I say, is worth far more than any sentence or words put together to really;
because there is one and only one truth: my love will never leave you .
The night I go to bed, but I can not sleep
I have something I'm constantly running through my head, I can not stop
In the silence I hear the beat of my heart, the time flies away
I have a time bomb that keeps the time inside me
I have to explain what I mean
I keep looking for you, my dear, looking for you everywhere I go And when you
I found there is only one thing that you know
One thing you need to know
My love will never leave you
My love will never leave you
At night walk down the street in search of a beautiful love story
But I always end up in a sort of trance
find a link to some new eyes But they're all
impenetrable because of too many dreams vanished
I see you in the room that you stand there looking at me without saying anything
Well, 'I will all way through the crowd, knock down all your walls
Throw down all your walls
My love will never leave you
My love will never leave you
Be ', hold still hard, my dear
Keep still hard for the sake of God
Because I made a promise to myself that I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to keep
My love will never leave you
My love will never leave you
PS: The words are always limited, it is true, then if I write a simple "thank you" you know what I mean much, much, much more, and I know, thanks to all my fellow travelers: Chiara, Oriana, Gigi, Matt, Gloria, Maureen, Lorraine, Manu, Ale, Fabri, Jack, Silvia, Beck, Mark Bear, Maryland, White, Armando, Gian, Cri, Vale, Valentina, Martha, Alex, Rob, Lothar, Claudio, Erminia, Giulio, Lohaders all that I saw and I can not remember the name and transennari with whom I shared three interminable (and winning) code. Without you, none of this would happen ... See you up the road Further on, brothers & sisters!
0 comments:
Post a Comment