here we go again, more than a month after the last post, talking about what happened in that while some (many) it was the holidays at the seaside or elsewhere , and someone stayed at home, that the holiday had already made (if you can call holiday).
All in all this is in August passed quickly for me, that I spent largely wasted on the couch watching Fox in the back is a lot of movies varied, ranging from To Have And Have Not (Howard Haws, 1944, the southern waters in Italian) to Made Of Honor (Paul Weiland, 2008, Made of Honor), through Serpico (Sidney Lumet, 1973), the time to realize that I was Springsteen's last trip back in a while , I found myself having to open the books for consideration of the September 15 and realize that, what with one thing and another, this strange summer was already turning terminated. And strange to say why, because one night when I could not sleep and I was staring at the ceiling I suddenly realized that my head was still an unspecified day in mid-May, 18, in which it is not something happened, eh, but somehow I remained printed in my memory.
Well, mentally I still have to go to Stockholm, for instance. And that is because the emotions were so many, and one after the other too, so there was no time to recover for good, before leaving again. I have yet to find the courage shalt recover the Lost In The Flood, or Fade Away in Stockholm. Not to mention the bootleg of Rome, Turin, Udine and Santiago. I tell myself that I am waiting to leave Crystal Cat but basically I know that my only fear: fear that they listen, I will return the same feelings of those days, and this brings me on the dangerous road of thinking "I wonder if there will be a next time "- which of course will be, but this, like all questions of life, is a bastard because you doubt creeps into mangy with which you are forced to live with. But never mind.
Turning to something else, like maybe someone will know, last Wednesday she married my uncle, or rather my brother increased, which has given me a new inspiration to reconsider my life the last year, when I made the decision to go to study in Rome, telling myself that I did much the state of affairs, in itself changed in recent years , would be inevitably and permanently changed from one year to that part, and this allowed me to decide a bit more lightly. It's not that I do not like change, mind you, but it is something that I accept only if it does not affect other people, and the system of relations that exists between them. I am very fond of my grandparents and Sunday dinners with them, and of course to my pseudo-big brother, and I knew that I would have seen in Rome andandomene less, and their last year in which things, to a certain extent, would continue to go in a way that it is worse to resettle at least three or four years now.
It's called growing, I know, but I've never been a guy who grows up, is very rock 'n' roll from that point of view. My Christmas gifts are still building Lego, dolls, movie or toy, at best puzzle. I'm not joking, eh. So you can understand that trauma has been for me this marriage. Now it is true, nothing will ever be. Now is the time to find a new stability for me.
What I then I was attacked also a rather 'romantic life in the sense that I like the happy ending at the end of human history, and every time this happens I can not help but think and move me once again that if you want, you may be able to remain innocent in this hard land . The last time I gave it to read the chapter on Jerry Lewis contained in the wonderful book by Peter Bogdanovich entitled Who The Hell's In It? (who's in that movie?), I had bought and started reading all excited that I had in March and then phased out in mid-May, when I got Bisceglie, a bit 'cause I was getting ready to travel Swedish (and my first concert tour, which implies a certain preparazioe), and a bit', actually, because despite the more than 700 pages that make up the volume did not want to finish it too early, so I like it. In short, having to stand all day with his leg stretched out after the accident a few weeks ago, these days I picked it up and I read it, though sparingly, a few chapters, including just one on Lewis.
do not know how you know it, and if you know it, but know that he and Dean Martin have teamed fixed premises and on American TV for ten years, from 1946 to 1956, and as popularity were on the level of Laurel & Hardy, just to let you know, in most of them were friends, good friends, despite the critics and the newspapers had only attention to Lewis. To divide until there have been no "mettimale the envious and the environment, were jealous of our relationship. Try to imagine all they can to make people mean, we did. What happened was that [...] someone had reported to Dean of the things that I would have said about him. I have never spoken ill of Dean, even during the period of the feud. I loved him. "
After the breakup of the couple, the two did not speak for 20 years, until at the annual MDA telethon organized by Jerry Lewis, Frank Sinatra, who led the evening with him at some point has not a surprise: Dean Martin. The embrace between the two is something very moving for the genuineness of the feelings, the relationship that had bound them for so long, the two comedians themselves. Scenes like this are good for your heart always, and especially when they come those moments when you think everything sucks, no one deserves your feelings, that the world goes to hell and so all the paraphernalia of invective that often already too crowded thoughts and words of many people. It has always bothered those who complain constantly about anything he happens: I also know that the current President of the Council is what it is, the Church's positions too conservative, that kids are increasingly addicted to mediocre TV there now, but this does not feel the need to repeat it like a record that after the restart from the last track before, simply because there is absolutely nothing to the contrary.
I like to look at the bright side of life, the side of honest, pure, sincere, because it is only then that I managed to get out of the darkness on the edge of town where I was living too long, and that was becoming the party with the majority of the shares of my soul.
Tonight the moon's looking young, but I'm feelin 'younger
' Neath a veil of dreams sweet blessings rain
Honey I can feel you first breeze of summer
And in your love I'm born again ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment