... And also pretty disgusting, if we are honest. That someone could argue rightly that after so many years I should also resign, or at least predictable. Not that much change, in the end. The Counting Crows sing that December, the month long, but I think they're wrong. It 's true that the last month, and he wears all that we did before, but there's Christmas, with its beautiful and warm atmosphere, the preparations, the cold, hoping to see a bit 'of snow, in fact, there are all these things to make you spend a lot in December quickly.
is not so in January, February and just sucks. It's cold (as it should be), it's raining, and almost on time or you find yourself to deal with the everyday with the holidays that we had a little 'tune. And it's the month when they start university exams (bell'altra stuff). In these first 31 days of the new year I went out twice in the evening, I went seven times to the cinema and the rest of the day I studied for three damn I had an exam after another. Oh, and I got up twice a week at night to follow before the Golden Globes ceremony and then the Benefit for Haiti. As I said earlier, in January sucks.
E 'and then with an incredibly satisfying feeling that I am giving a farewell to this month's disgusting, the worst among the twelve, and no matter if tomorrow I have to get back to studying for the exam next Monday (the last of the semester, fortunately !), because tomorrow will be Monday, February 1, and we'll be a little 'closer to spring. Bella, in the spring. The days begin to lengthen, the time you adjust slowly, and breathe fresh air, although it is always the same, even if it's all psychology. But In short, you know how to say no? The important thing is to believe. Then in early March comes Alice In Wonderland, and there is the Academy Awards ceremony, which can be small things, but these days with Bruce in pseudo-rest are like honey from heaven, for me I love movies. At least I have some reason for me strength, that makes me feel ok with myself, that it is there to tell me that my life continues to make sense even in these moments here, where the opposite seems true.
So anyway, somehow you always succeed, and that's what matters. Like, recently I took this picture that haunted me somewhere in the swamps of Jersey back in October (and very intelligent person I have set as the desktop background, just to hurt me):
that in fact if you look closely, it seems appropriate to the period, with the road wet and deserted, the threatening clouds, the Red lights, the headlights of a car in the distance ... The fact is that I found myself more often and for long periods staring at her, standing there looking at it as if I could ritrovarmici inside. This is what happens when you're not good head, you sit staring at the pictures thinking with some convoluted reasoning to be able to break away from reality and may feel a a time when the world seems - is - perfect. No, not I passed a thing, absolutely. I thought that by stopping to listen to Bruce for a while I would be at least minimally able to not miss those places (and him, oh well). Anyway, I had tried really, of necessity, not to put his song from November onwards. It 'lasted a month and a half, until I came to find Clare at the end of December. With his help I was able to listen to Bruce again. But the disease
America no, not that I went. Now that I have been in Rome three days for these exams, I had a hard time falling asleep deadly, in addition to the nervous before orality, for another, a fundamental problem: I did not have before my eyes The painting that I bought on the street in New York Brooklyn rainy and cold that day three months ago. Yes, the situation is complicated at this point, dear friends. And I'm not pulling dance in Asbury Park, or concerts, or my friends. I'm limiting to a painting of a road, let us account. I do not think being able to deal with them, in case you were wondering. Every so often happens that, without realizing what I'm doing, so here I start to listen to New York New York Frank Sinatra and do not stop for half an hour.
say I need to schedule a new visit overseas.
Start spreadin 'the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York ...
E 'and then with an incredibly satisfying feeling that I am giving a farewell to this month's disgusting, the worst among the twelve, and no matter if tomorrow I have to get back to studying for the exam next Monday (the last of the semester, fortunately !), because tomorrow will be Monday, February 1, and we'll be a little 'closer to spring. Bella, in the spring. The days begin to lengthen, the time you adjust slowly, and breathe fresh air, although it is always the same, even if it's all psychology. But In short, you know how to say no? The important thing is to believe. Then in early March comes Alice In Wonderland, and there is the Academy Awards ceremony, which can be small things, but these days with Bruce in pseudo-rest are like honey from heaven, for me I love movies. At least I have some reason for me strength, that makes me feel ok with myself, that it is there to tell me that my life continues to make sense even in these moments here, where the opposite seems true.
So anyway, somehow you always succeed, and that's what matters. Like, recently I took this picture that haunted me somewhere in the swamps of Jersey back in October (and very intelligent person I have set as the desktop background, just to hurt me):
that in fact if you look closely, it seems appropriate to the period, with the road wet and deserted, the threatening clouds, the Red lights, the headlights of a car in the distance ... The fact is that I found myself more often and for long periods staring at her, standing there looking at it as if I could ritrovarmici inside. This is what happens when you're not good head, you sit staring at the pictures thinking with some convoluted reasoning to be able to break away from reality and may feel a a time when the world seems - is - perfect. No, not I passed a thing, absolutely. I thought that by stopping to listen to Bruce for a while I would be at least minimally able to not miss those places (and him, oh well). Anyway, I had tried really, of necessity, not to put his song from November onwards. It 'lasted a month and a half, until I came to find Clare at the end of December. With his help I was able to listen to Bruce again. But the disease America no, not that I went. Now that I have been in Rome three days for these exams, I had a hard time falling asleep deadly, in addition to the nervous before orality, for another, a fundamental problem: I did not have before my eyes The painting that I bought on the street in New York Brooklyn rainy and cold that day three months ago. Yes, the situation is complicated at this point, dear friends. And I'm not pulling dance in Asbury Park, or concerts, or my friends. I'm limiting to a painting of a road, let us account. I do not think being able to deal with them, in case you were wondering. Every so often happens that, without realizing what I'm doing, so here I start to listen to New York New York Frank Sinatra and do not stop for half an hour.
say I need to schedule a new visit overseas.
Start spreadin 'the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment