no night
Sunday morning I wake up at 4 because I feel a little noise as the internal rupture of a small balloon and I had a small perditina ... look but do not lose more than I go back to sleep ....
the morning I wake up feeling wet, go to the bathroom and I slip the cap on ....
seemed a bit 'watery doubt there but check with the white handkerchief waters broken ..... I am sure ......
expect that the dryer has finished xi jeans that my husband does not prick me put them to wash in history long time ... he does a combination then I put them all together in the laundry at 17
arrival in the delivery room, certainty water routes!
the origin but tells me you're crazy to have waited so long!! I have some
contraction ... smoothing and the neck is patent from the finger
already 'x cesareizzata decide labor test (cursed the moment when I decided) to control 22
Usual
tough contractions begin at midnight and at 3 I do visit: even 2 cm
monitoring does not detect contractions that then I have pain!
called the origin, we talk, I ask the tc because I feel the scar hurts and he said "no not at night you will decide tomorrow morning"
when I explained the ordeal of the trial was not so played
tell you that if the expansion does not continue, and many natural bla bla x insist it is not true with a Kezza !!!!!!
move the probe monitoring and the contractions began to be seen: just higher than those of the evening that were not bad ... bho!
for me there is something wrong but'.......
the morning at 9 o'clock comes my origin (santa now!)
while the contractions are fading from 6 are more rare (there were 3 minutes each)
I visit ... expansion stops at almost 2 ... can not cause I can not help because the previous 24 hours with tc bag broke ... Caesarean!
specializing in anesthesia after I blew 2 times giving me an evil absurd I blew the structured ... cord should be done is begin (to death anesthesiologists)
Matilda was born at 11:02
EQUAL TO BROTHER
tiny 2560g x 46 cm is only love, but only ended up at 37 + 2
but it is beautiful and very healthy
the post I'm going well without too much pain, better than the first, now I came out a emotoma to the side but is improving
the wound is not as good as last time but should be 'I'm fine and I'm happy
Matilde now sleeping breastfeeding and this time I would not have thought it?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment