Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Intense Pain In Right Shoulde After Laparoscopy

we do not "smell" and recognized as a silent birth

eccomiii!
with 25 days of delay maybe I can tell ... I had tried again, but in mid-post I had erased everything!
tc being a lack of pathos of the planned natural birth, but I want to tell cmq to dispel some 'psychological terrorism tc on you!
therefore, Nov. 24 there were 3 tc planned and fortunately I was the first: nn I wanted to see nor hear other testimony, anything would have increased the anxiety!
alarm h. 5.30 clisterino with nice, then the slaughter of veins from h. 6 for insertion needle-cannula, but to no avail ... thankfully the third attempt is successful, the head nurse, already afraid of losing their round in the operating room!
lead me into the operating room around 8:45, I think the worst moment is when you walk the road on a stretcher ... fifa blue and soothing thoughts like "I know so many idiots who did it, I do it too .. .
begin to prepare myself and I can not hold the position request anesthesiologist for an epidural, a bit 'for the bulk of the belly, a little' for power: he jokes a bit 'to make me relax, I focus and eventually we make it!
origin that has come my sweet and reassuring.
scares me to hear all their comments, the guy who broke down the operating table and the location is a bit 'too high for my origin ...
terror in my eyes, but luckily the nurse who brought me into the operating room is very sweet and talks to me and reassures me all the time ... he always kept under control my mood, it was a myth! !
after half an hour of preparation begins, with an epidural feel my legs and of course I'm terrified to feel the pain and feeling that hearing them will try to work on my body, but nn is as bad as I feared ... especially because I mistakenly thought that the 50 minutes estimated for the intervention were needed to arrive at least half of the small, ..... but it all happens in 5 minutiiii!
'm pulling the anesthesiologist warned me of the feeling that I experienced at birth and now tells me that it's time ... in a few seconds I feel something slipping away from my body and then his crying ... .. . Nn
yet seen her, but nn so explain the feeling I had heard crying: relief, joy, excitement, emotion ... I started to cry too ...
then I saw, indeed glimpsed, even filthy, half wrapped in his towel ... but have the capacity right away to your bath. Have shown very little after the
and have placed next to my face, his eyes half-closed and had its tongue ... daughter immoral!
I thought I should have said something, but I could not say anything, we "smell" and recognized in silence and from that moment my heart is not mine ... most are cotta, lost, love, gone completely ... the emotion is definitely more beautiful and stronger than ever I'll try 'in my life!
and those who thought most the guys who were there to heal and the cold? No there was nothing around, it was our moment of eternity ...
I stop here because I seem to write all those phrases: those who have already tried and know what I mean by that quiver in the belly waiting ... you will see that blow!
after giving birth I vomited a little ', perhaps reaction to anesthesia, perhaps the cold, perhaps the discharge of tension ... I remember that I concentrated to feel good because I was afraid, seeing battered brings me the girl later!
were all supercarini and I was constantly monitored, and the dad is a bit 'scared because after an hour and a half nn saw me out, but obviously prefer to be safe and keep in as much as possible ... maybe you could tell, but is asking too much!

for The remainder of the post was best for me tc: Julia was born at 9:20 and 17, when they took me, I was sitting there on the bed with her arm (all about dell'antidolorifico gradual release anesthesiologist saint ... now !!!), just trying to make her anxiety attack ... anxiety about the milk!

the next morning I immediately stood up and removed the catheter, the second day I took an IV and pain medication. at the end of the second day I went to sleep with her tits marble, nn I was looking forward arrived about 6am, when reported to the feed. the morning of the third day the child nn had jaundice and we were sent home, happy and scared ...

hours, after 25 days, we start MAYBE to figure it out, but mostly we go to instinct and everything revolves around her!

that mean? ... we are happy Christmas this year will really be a magical ...

a hug to all

girl giulia + 25 days

(original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment