Monday, February 28, 2011
Does Primolut N Contain Horse Urine
It 's true that the second birth and' fast! Everything 'started a few Mon 13/12 in the morning small contraction but we do not 'burden and all the great port asylum. At about 11:00
known to have regular contractions every 5 min but bearable. At 13.00 I decided to take a hot shower to see if they calm down and soon find a loss of blood. I call my husband to come home immediately, saying from 14.00 and get a little 'more' painful. At 15.30 arrival at the hospital with severe pain and after the visit I find that 3 cm of dilatation. After an hour
lead me in the delivery room with pain fortiiiii. After a contraction arrival at 8 cm and them 'my water breaks, that the' two contrac enough to get to 10 and feel the urge to push. I push 3 times and my second love is born! 3260 17:27 hrs weight length 49 cm. It 's beautiful and it' identical to my Rebecca!
E 'birth was a dream
A kiss to all and best wishes!
Barbara + Rebecca Matilda almost 5 years + 4 days ( original post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment