I wish all a wonderful part as the male is luck for my
as promised I'll tell you my party ....
12 Friday morning I went to the track and they said "everything is quiet and you'll see you Monday 15 visit as well. "I
Friday night I made a super hot bath I sat in the tub and my companion poured hot water on the body and in the meantime I massaged her belly .... around 23:30 I went to the bathroom to do plin plin and I lost the famous cap then I said to myself I go to bed so tomorrow maybe my baby is born, but instead I woke up around 00:30 to make x plin plin and started the small pain that gradually + plan are now intense then I went to stay with my sister and we counted how often they were contractions, I had chills and I was constantly doing something else plin plin and then to 2:30 am the contractions were every 5 minutes, then I decided to take me to the hospital.
at 3 I called my friend from the hospital and told him to join me that it was time .... now the contractions were every 2min ... then came the midwife examined me and told me that while I was full expansion I broke the membranes then made me put the diaper her dressing gown and slippers, I went into the delivery room with my mother ... contractions were painful but I was tired and the midwife kept me awake almost ... then he started giving me the push (my companion heard my screams and wanted to enter but the midwife said it was better if she was just my mother was quite right) x to the thrusts made me get out of bed and I had to be bowed by side in bed with his arms resting above, at some point x has moved the business to feel the pulse of my child will have two minutes of panic I am desperate I started crying and called the doctor but the caesarean x x Luckily I managed to retrieve the beat and I re started the push ... then accompanied me making me walking aid in the delivery room felt the baby coming out .... Once in the delivery room started to be pushed + strong and long and then at some point the doctor was close to my face and looking into my eyes told me
"now you will do very badly but do not worry" was very good
xk I was distracted while pushing and at that moment my daughter was born at 5:50
was a great feeling I felt indescribable something hot out and then they immediately put in my belly and I said "my Topina Topina mine is the equal of his father" my mother immediately called my friend who entered and saw it was all girls wonderful I have not even made a point my rosaria Aicha was born at 5:50 on Saturday 13 50cm x 2.800 kg inifinita sweetness we are very happy and I'm in shape I wish all a wonderful part as my excuse if it is a bit ' long but there are still too many things to say a hug
Francy & Rosaria Aicha
10 days (original post)
1 comments:
Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Tamil Translation
Post a Comment