Sunday, December 26, 2010
2009 Silverado 427 Ss For Sale
Dear colleague
understand that at your young age (which I conclude by re-reading your posts above) so they can feel "stung to the heart" when a woman tells of the violence suffered by a of us who triggered the desire to defend our class, attacking and disavowal of the experiences and the experiences brought by women.
But I think this attitude - obstetrician - is to be avoided or at least contain, because it basically is a new assault on women who have undergone obstetric care that has made them feel raped (or raped really). Unfortunately I have no evidence that the reported negative experiences, both human and relational care that are not even real or are related to some psychological fragility of women who recount. In all honesty, in many ospdeali (maybe not in yours, but ... it is really an exception), they can occur more or less frequent situations of psychological violence or inappropriate care.
In 15 years working in Italy, in large hospitals in the North, I have repeatedly encountered bad service experiences. I think it's worth considering that for us "poor service" is one that results in serious problems to the baby and mother, but we do not consider "bad service" psychological or physical trauma (in case of prolonged pain after reports un'episio or a poorly sutured laceration), often inseparable. It 's true that almost none of us see women over time, after that has timber framed, and sometimes even if the encounters tend to justify / normalize questionable assistance, increasing the sense of frustration, anger, inadequacy.
The experiences I had abroad, at the beginning of my work experience and now, led me to reflect on what we have in Italy there is very little training as well as to support evidence-based evidence (that we "shout out" to limit the epis a few cases) but also to a communication based on listening.
It 's true that in our undergraduate courses, there are many hours of psychology, sociology, etc. pedagogies. But little knowledge of these disciplines we need unless we work on ourselves, understanding of the aggressive feelings that we feel in the face of A woman angry - and rightly - in the face of questioning, especially if we admit that we are fallible, that we can make mistakes, even if we are animated by the best intentions.
In England and here in Denmark every week we have moments of critical reflection of our work, we are soundly forced to see the mistakes and learn from them. If a woman writes a complaint is taken seriously, one wonders what I did as an operator for which she then lived, the one complaint to do, you listen, apologize, and before you label it as problematic psychological one looks within.
I can assure you that over the years I have seen women psychologically very sound to be devastated by bad assitance soprattuttuo childbirth and, later, by the fact that in addition to bad assitance felt labeled as people with psychological problems.
For me it was a key step in the work on me to get a non-judgmental listening as much as possible and not tagging, and the constant comparison with her colleagues on the attitudes that, even with the best intentions, they had some positive effects on women.
ost75 (original post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment