Saturday, December 11, 2010

Examples Of Communicable Diseases

Mom you were very good I think that no one has behaved like me

Hello to all! I'm new to the forum and so I need to vent a bit '...
So, on November 16 last year my daughter was born, so much desired and very beautiful. I would have imagined being in seventh heaven but I feel like shit.
The reason is that, after 10 hours of labor, half of which dealt with at home and the other half in the clinic, in a way that midwives in administrative revoluta, without even say "a", at 10 am I went to the room childbirth.
will be that the contractions had become atrocious, I felt relief that will be pushing, in fact, I had the urge to push at all, the fact is that after an hour I started to freak out.
I do not remember much, but my husband who was there told me that I screamed, I bucked like crazy and I even pulled the drip from his arm, begging to soothe the pain! To no avail
attempts by the image of me back in me: I had to anesthetize and make an emergency cesarean because the baby was low, very low, that you could see the hair and it was risky to leave it there for too long.
Now, I'm usually "controlled" and tolerates the pain (because I had not asked for an epidural) and I can not explain what happened to me. I feel a huge sense of failure and shame, because I think that no one has behaved like me. My origin is said that these things happen, but to whom?
I do not know if anyone can tell me a similar experience, give me a bit 'of relief.
And then someone can explain that it means "opt out"?
Thanks in advance!

belcoretto (original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment