Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ash May Doujin Pokemon

with him I was born I also

24:00 the night between 3 and 4 March.

I and M are on the couch, I asked him to sleep with me because I feel uncomfortable with (the 'last month of pregnancy I slept little that the' I did it on the couch, a little 'because of bad M and a Russian bit because the 'footprint over me from sleep without the aid of cushions 1000 to support the various parts of my poor body weighed down by 24 kg of ciccetta taken in 'period of 9 months, exactly twice what I should take, as he wanted to remember the gynecologist out of control!)

at 1:00

M has already closed his eyes and Russian by a good half' now, I will be on alert because I feel sporadic contractions, and having already been a week from the expected date of delivery so that every moment could be good,
TOCTOC ... knock on the shoulder of M.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM he answered without opening his eyes
BELLY ... I have a pain contraction (Correct me IMMEDIATELY -> who has read the blog from the beginning knows why)
MUCH?
And Well ...
OFTEN?

HOW OFTEN ENOUGH?
... SE OPEN YOUR EYES AND TAKE THE TIME MAYBE YOU LI ACCOUNTS MINUTES THAT I HAVE THE DESIRE TO BREATHE!

M finally opens his eyes and counting ... the contractions were continued for one hour at a rate of one every two to three minutes and become more intense.
We understand that those are fair and that it is better to manage them at home as long as possible, just as we were taught during the pre delivery.
I find comfort in the shower, the hot jet sent back.
Between showers and travel between sofa bed-kitchen (while I was holding the handle of the oven with legs came to my mind when, a year ago, I was undecided whether to put in the design of the kitchen oven top or down, I opted to put in a lot of hesitation at the top and at the time, while in the dark of the kitchen at 2:00 in the morning I clung to the handle will not fall, I finally understood that he made the best choice) arrived 5:00 am morning and decided it was time to go to hospital.
At 6:00, as I have been doing monitoring my water breaks.
M and I are alone in the room, the water gushes out between my legs and we look scared, we understand that everything is happening really, this time perhaps not send us back and we have confirmed when the doctor, advised of the rupture of the bag amniotic visit me immediately, making me get out of bed I said calmly "Ok, well take the bag in the car and go to the delivery room that you're dilated to 3 cm"
EHHHH? THE BAG? Delivery room? REALLY ??????????????? (All this of course did not say but summed it up with a look at M answered with a look that translated to other words could more or less sound like "Oh shit, we do not sleep ... TONIGHT ... AND NOT I'll sleep 'plus' for long time, if I had known EARLY YESTERDAY EVENING I would go to bed earlier).

6:00 am the devastating fury of the contractions is expressed in all his strength, I try to tame them, to manage , Place ... shower, then squatting on the ball by birth, but then again that scream in the shower ... room next to me screaming louder and her cries of pain I'm scared animal.

at 14:00 are still there, they come to get me out of the shower and tell me that I can no longer stay there because the warm water has slowed the contractions too.
It 's time to push.
make me sit on the toilet and a very kind midwife crouches in front of me and calls me softly "Come on, do the shit! ... Come on ... is how to do shit .. push!"
(and I wanted to say "you're talking to a Bellamia constipated most constipated you can not, he can only do so after a hard fight, and often with the help of mauve and glycerin, and very considerable detail: the only exclusively throne of his house ... ").
push, she says" good! again! "and I push ... then not take it anymore.
makes me get up, leave for a moment and returns with three other midwives and Dr.
The doctor, after talking with the midwife who followed me so far, is to prepare the bed and looks at me decided "Now I'll give birth. and do not make me cry penalty even if you're gonna die! "
" Well, there neither was the doctor Kapo ", I think.
I do not feel the pressures, are out of control, it is as if everything had stopped.
Dr. Kapo spurs me, and tells me when I have to push me to the office to do so.
Suddenly, after a couple of thrusts, lying (I will know only later on) says that he sees the head, which just two pins and will be finished statute.
He says to get them because they are too tired and feeble.
Then again pushed ... the beat is slowed fetal distress .. .. there must me an episiotomy (but that, fortunately, can you tell me after to avoid shake too)
"Spingiiiiii" - makes me - I push gathering all the strength that I have (little) and she practically jumps on his stomach
PLUFFFF ...
The head is out, I felt distinctly! Waiting for the next contraction

PUSH, Oraa! I scream the Kapo.
Shout, push, I feel that I cut and as if they finally opened a gap and liberate from what is tearing me within 13 hours.
blood everywhere ... and he placenta.
I lie and I see it with difficulty, beyond the end of the bed ... in the hands of midwives is small, dirty and all huddled around ... have a cord around the neck, the 'midwife takes it off and here I feel the most beautiful sound in the world .. the plaintive cry of my child.
at 15:00 am sharp.
E 'Gabriel born and with him I was born too.

(Our first sight. It 'was love at first sight)

Lunatica (original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment