Sunday, December 19, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Heal Housed Tailbone



It was 3 am on December 2, 2010 when I start to feel the slight pain in the belly (which I had already warned a few days before), I put pillows under the belly to see if it was the location, but nothing, still. At 4 more or less awake my husband, I tell him that the pain does not stop and I probably should go to the hospital. Take your suitcase and go. Arriving there, I say that hospitalization, the contractions preparation, but it's better if I stay under control because I'm 35 weeks. These little bearable pain lasting up to 18:30 when they finally break the waters. Now the contractions became more painful and the nurse advised me to walk to help the expansion. Meanwhile, my husband (I was next to two days, helped and supported me in all), call our parents, that they do not live in our own towns are rushing to the hospital. After 7 hours I finally fully dilated. At 1:35 I get taken to the delivery room .. And only after 10 minutes of thrust .. 1, 2 drives, I would say, "Have we, and the last out," I push with all the strength I had left, and just feel something out of my body, and I see that little mouse, all dirt, weeping, in despair like crazy. My husband looks at me and says "Mom you have been very good" and then cuts the cord. I put it on his chest is so small, and screams so much .. I cry, I watch my husband holds my hand, crying like a fountain too, and gives them both. Yes, of December 3, 2010 at 1:45 came to the world our Philip, weighs 2500kg and is 48 cm long. Now we're a family, the three of us, now I can say that I have everything in life I ever made. Fabry and Philip are my people, I love above all things.

Federica (original post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment