are in a room in Belleville (bettolacce of those who would like to own a rick, with good wine and good cheese), and twice I do not feel the phone, then we look at e. .. 'Heck, but it's rick ...'.
we make it at last to feel and tells me that it is in Besançon, in France at last!
I ask is (Besançon is the 'center lucien Tesna' which is a linguist who I adore, so it's a bit 'what am I doing eyes ...). of course I said that sucks ... (Well, lucien Tesna amen ... it will be another life!).
says, however, that the road has found a place that was worth a lot but worth it. I also can not understand what it's called the place, but then he writes me: Pontarlier. here it is:
from Lausanne to there is was the most beautiful piece of travel, the beautiful landscapes on the French-Swiss border and especially on the road has not met a living soul ... (The lone brave, courageous, fearless, and only his bare hands against the perils rick ... you know how, right ???).
did 136km today and along the road for some distance, made the path drawn by an old mountain bike. said that was great to meet him.
some minor physical problems and inconvenience (such as the bald burnt by the sun) for a long stay in the saddle begins to be felt, but our hero does not give up. as it approaches I feel more and more load and I repeat myself "yeah ... yeah, that's the strength dell'ammooooreee. now missing very little ... But he says that's not really even all flat, there's just one salitona just before paris ... from what I understand, however, no longer afraid of anything!
he tells me that "well ... yes, indeed ... love ...".
greets me, rests and wishes me 'bon suaré'.
you look impatient, dear!
good rides
op op op
0 comments:
Post a Comment