Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vietnamese Female Model

April 7, the eighth stage. vaillant

when I get the message rick I was immediately reminded of the 'vaillant', one of the boilers ... I doubt that has to do something, but so ...

look on paper ... is nothing in the middle of nowhere between Besançon and Troyes, a little 'to the north of Dijon. I can not find even a picture to show you ...

route: 118 km of hills up and down

Richard tells of beautiful landscapes and do not hesitate to imagine the center of france is truly magnificent. There are a lot of open space, without houses, and a campaign completely different from ours. are the green fields of green and yellow yellow flowers that dominate. time horizon and a few trees in front. our campaign is more brown, constantly interrupted by houses here and there and many many trees, bushes, shrubs. Some beautiful, this French country I was surprised at the very beginning. I wonder if it is doing the same effect to rick? I look forward to hearing about people ...

tonight was a wooden shack in the woods to welcome our hero, tired of setting up tents. has made a nice fire under the stars, but still a thread of fear ... although the road is right next ... well ... alone in the forest ... is that it is the best.

approach seems better with the natives. ventures between the houses to ask for water and parlacchia a bit 'with them. I think it's good old dialect of Bologna to help ... with the French is amazing, always works ... then the people of the south, well ... there's nothing to do, is increasingly open ... also applies in France!

believe that they are little more than three hundred miles separate it from here now ... that's it! a breath ...
fuuuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment