Monday, April 5, 2010

How Big Can Chelsea Charms Get

April 5, sixth stage. Sion - Gollion

(but they all end in-ion Swiss place names, or you do it on purpose?)

alighting from sempione yesterday afternoon was accompanied by strong winds along the highway , and large hard pedaling, albeit declining. our brave men camped in Zion, where - if I understood the message a bit 'cryptic rick - have found a cellar of a house to sleep because it was raining outside. but then of course ... paranoia is not that big because they had just asked his permission ...
still depressing cloud over their head ...

the stage today, however, reported a good mood and the sun on our heads.

107km in 6 hours amidst splendid views of the Swiss green and sunny.

riccardo has separated from lollo, putting him on a train to Lausanne, then is distributed to Gollion. this will pass the night in tents in a beautiful place, near a river, herons and mosquitoes ... plus, it says, clean sleep! nice cold water of the river ... wow ... tones bad ... good start to become real men (ihihi).

good ride tomorrow.
now you're halfway, and the worst is over ...
(and I'd better start to train, otherwise montrouge-tour eiffel it ends up that I sow and I lose it in traffic ...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment