h. 17:40 yesterday. I'm just out of work in one of the frequent spring storms that characterize this early spring in Paris (yes, because here, there are still between seasons, as we do not ...). now no longer even open my umbrella ... smadonno just a little ', then at the end I like ... 'Just singing in the rain ...'
phone rings ...
is rick! (Yesss).
talk to him makes me very very good mood. I hear him on a charge ...
is calling me from Mergozzo and says it's a great place, with lots of lake (same name) and a medieval castle ...
110km
did everything under the sun and said to have flown straight hair ... so much so that then has scored 20 other research (in vain) to an internet cafe. tells me that he thought to do more hard work and that is surprising, because the road was all up and down and it did him all the way quietly and smoothly. I say "I'll talk about tomorrow when they begin the Alps ...", but in reality I think the determination, motivation, morale high ... when you are well and have a goal you can do whatever ... effortless ...
moral ... I go home happy! (Ce I also I'm a bit 'of extra motivation now? maybe they are ...).
THANKS RICK.
do not be afraid of the bad weather up there among the woods and mountains, eh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment