Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emulator Cheats Forpokemon Silver

Sometimes I Wonder What I'm Gonna Do...

As you may know some times lately I've been somewhat out of the norm, I go to bed between 3 and 5 in the morning and I wake up around 12:30. But there is a reason why I do it, and why it is called writing. And yes, I know that I write for a lifetime, but the point is that now I began to write fiction. Now, one thing to write on some theme mo 'of editorial, it is one thing to write stories in the first case you got the idea in mind already, or you need to reference something that happened to you and then you "just" to look inside your head and somewhere in that memory will , take, process and throw it down on paper. With the narrative is not so easy. If you're a good writer you are not happy to describe a situation in your story, you worry mainly to make it work. Which means ten thousand times to go and check every detail, make it look realistic, feasible, happens, and this is because the astute reader should not notice that what they are reading is fiction, even if he knows. It is part of the game. (The because for one to do something like a fanfic, and 5 in the morning face knowing that few will read what you wrote makes me just a damn perfectionist, and nothing more). But this is beside the point.
The preamble was used to explain what happened this morning, not tonight. So. This morning I had a strange dream (ie, no more strange than usual, mind you, strange for the normal definition of a dream), and the most interesting thing is that while I was sleeping because I was interested, I said to myself or my head take note and remember, so that I could write it down once awake. Obviously when I woke up I remembered only this particular dream and only a vague feeling of having done so (among other things have been nearly jumped out of bed by my mother because it was almost lunchtime and we were guests of my grandparents, so in general no fuss I even had a good time to rearrange the ideas). I was sorry because it was a dream that he could witness once again the need for Marvel to have me among its collaborators in the film industry, something that also would agree because I do not want to be paid.
But anyway, I get home and after a while 'online out two new TV spots for Iron Man, and looking back at me mo' a flashback at least the basic track of the dream (which brain eh?). Now, after seven hours like I have recovered all the memory, and I'm here to tell you about it in brief.

I am here in a room all white in a kind of strangest skyscraper that has a rectangular base and ends up like a trapeze, probably on the top floor, the windows are enormous and without tents, behind me you see the 'Ocean (and do not ask me how I know it was the ocean). I'm working on a computer, standing, bent to write something on the keyboard. Even more disconcerting are in suits. A few minutes later I finish, I turn off the computer, I take a folder from his desk and I leave the room, step away from the counter my secretary, I give the folder, it gives me a briefcase small, rectangular, gray, such as those valuables. I take it, I greet you and call the elevator. Go down in the garage, put myself in the car and go home (I live in a huge villa in California, probably in Malibu).
The "scene" after (now my brain is wired to the film, it automatically) it is evening, there's me sitting on a white sofa at home, I write something on my Mac, when the phone rings at home, and I get up and go to answer. In reality I do not know who he is, but yes in the dream, I listen first thing I said who is the other end of communication and then say "I'll be there in ten minutes." (Yes, in the dream I speak English, do not ask for explanations that do not please you to know give). I always take the famous gray suitcase, I go with the car, reach for Tony Stark in downtown LA, at an intersection in any case is what is in Bisceglie not far from where I live, and that is precisely between the town's main square and parallel the shopping street that also leads to the station. When I arrive I find him wearing the armor of Iron Man (yes you know that Tony Stark is Iron Man?), Whiplash and that is pulling on all the cars parked nearby. How do you see that I got distracted looking for rejecting a '67 Impala and throwing them back, the move works, it strikes at the left temple and for a moment loses his balance and falls backwards (and I mean if you saw know that the trailer paraphernalia carries Mickey Rourke). Taking advantage of the moment of relative calm is near me, like I said, "Glad you made it" and begins to explain the plan, but in the meantime Whiplash has run again and began to run machines, one for us almost nothing, Tony turns to him and shouts: "Now you're making me really angry. Could not you cut this out?", loads the repellers of the right hand and throws it at him, then talk to me again.
"Listen, I can not fly, the power is running out, I do not know why, off Jervis is out. I need the new armor, it's right in suitcase That, But I can not open it if he Keeps on throwing cars on me. Do not allow HIM to catch it. " It launches a
mo 'ram against Whiplash, I will scream something about that sounds like "What are you, an idiot?" and the next I see him thrown directly against the giant billboard (which is really in the streets) at breakneck speed, he can not even soften the blow, and the scene seems like when one is angry and throw something such as a book against the wall. I turn to him terrified, I'm going to go near him to see if he is still alive, and then I remember Whiplash and start to run down the road, trying to get away from the square, but within a few seconds I was almost upon him and smiles at me left. At this point I am totally paralyzed in front of him, or at least step back I try to do it (but I guess I do not move an inch), do not know what to do when I hear that Tony calls me while crawling on the ground by way 'of soldiers. I look at the suitcase in my hand, threw a quick look and launch with as much force as possible the briefcase, which fortunately the ends close enough to make him take the fly and open. Which makes even more pissed off at a nice giant step away from me for revenge strikes me with one of those tentacles who has built and sent me directly at the gate of a grocery store (yes, there's all this 'intersection of Bisceglie). Just before fainting (runny nose bleeds and I probably have a broken arm) I see Tony putting on the armor that has a brand new briefcase and pulled out of the Whiplash to say: "Time to play with me now." The next moment I close my eyes in the dream and in reality I feel that my mother told my brother to do some 'noise for you to wake me up.

However, just to say, missing 23 days and I do dream of this kind, let us account. It's not that I see it wrong, I did not really see. I mean, I go crazy for the first fifteen seconds of this commercial TV, how the hell can you do?? Today I was there doubled up with laughter that I looked like an idiot and cover the first part! That is, help me, please ...



For the record, this is the new Iron Man suit, and is the same as Tony pulled out of the suitcase in my dream:
What then, does not take long to understand the why I do certain dreams. That is, are we kidding!?
And, just in case you're wondering, you can expect a gradual rimbecillimento content of the topics covered in this blog. In case you had not yet quite clear, around here WE LOVE TONY STARK .

0 comments:

Post a Comment