March 31 - first stage: bologna - hamlet (pr)
then, ready??
to posts??
VIAAAAA
the first news arrived last night.
more updates I receive them this morning, conducted by Riccardo leaving for the second stage.
the first stage is therefore went like this ...
route: 126km
time: 6h30
the last stage is smooth. high spirits and good humor. climate, sunny, apart from an hour of storm and strong wind. a sandwich in Reggio Emilia, an ice-cream with parma David R. (A boy of the new cricket) and again ...
the place where Richard has arrived last night just to be small, because I did not find gugolmeps. or better ... There are several other 'hamlet' scattered in the province of Parma, but no one is near Bicester as he says. and since we are confident that Rick knows where ... (Lol) we believe that it is really a 'hamlet' with two cottages and a dog ...
126km is a bit 'above average 100km/gg who said he wanted to keep, but if I know him well, I would say that is gaining ground for the Alps, where 100 of the' looking a bit 'hard ... the location of this first stage it is all flat. you know ... a walk that could make each of us every day, right??
today's stage should definitely take him to leave the fog behind the Po, to enter - ohibò - those in Lombard, waiting for the best beaches ...
good rides.
early the next update ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment