Po Valley
Reggio Emilia
Piacenza with David
night before the division by high winds near Bicester
April 1, ready to re- Starting
What I saw for 11 days, changing the map of course!
Bicester, April 1st - no joke!
cats One of the friends met along the way this is an example of the province of Milan
a path towards Milan, and there I found in Switzerland one pedal
Another nice bike after rain
April 2: In view of the Alps, Lake Maggiore before
Mergozzo, just beautiful!
Yet the church Mergozzo
rude awakening before Sempione
Lollo's friend pulls me toward the ascent made impassable by the bad weather ...
along the SS del Sempione
Here you put bad 1400 m waking up on April 4, shows ... White
Lollo and I convince ourselves from each other!
accommodation of 4 April night in the garage of an uninhabited house in Switzerland .... obviously abusive
Heroes Lake undecided whether to run and swim by real triathletes
Switzerland = breath taking cycling
camp after a bath and laundry in the river did not know what awaited me
the next morning (6 April) in fact There was ice everywhere on the bike, the tent, inside the bottle!
... I would say that we continue tomorrow with pictures, see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment