April 9, the tenth (and penultimate) stage. Chaource-Provins
dear readers,
is with great pleasure that I announce that the warrior is about a hundred kilometers of Paris and has then (fingers crossed) to arrive here tomorrow!
this is Provins, where is richard at this time.
just downloaded all the stuff in the hotel (well deserved I would say), left for the tourist visit the place, which - apparently - is a beautiful medieval hamlet. I talked on the phone with a nice breath indeed! I do not pay the climbs in chariot, it was getting the salitona to the center of the country (!!).
fairly quiet today's stage.
107km in full sun.
tells me that until noon there was the slightest problem. polleggio, ride relaxed, calm. the afternoon a bit 'worse. so much sun, but strong wind (even here in Paris was pleasant but insistent). says that - at last (mah?! ") - has begun to hurt his knee! "At some point too ...". as if to say that without some ailment and little difficulty was not 'the real business'.
tells me about the barn yesterday and the bad adventure with a b & b missed, and although they seemed deserted, not wanted to host it on the grounds of being full ... (Maybe it was too dirty and sweaty ???). moral ... lollo as told ... sleep of about 35cm of beam ... not exactly a restful night, but seems to have passed, without any major hitches ...
we arranged to meet in the Pantheon tomorrow around 18.
already know that for three hours before I start looking at the clock and be impatient ...
that cool adventure!
great rick ...
I personally we are excited about a lot these days ...
continues! op op op
0 comments:
Post a Comment