Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can Everyone Use Moon Stone



12:33
immersed in my phone comes impaegni mobilized cycle of the brave, is now in plain French
raccontanta me that instead of a flat is a sussegursi collinone altitude of 200m and possibly up there that are doing more to get to sempione ..
rays continue to be broken as well but I said I do not see a brave soul from yesterday struggled to find the bar, imagine a mechanic of bicycles .. is perhaps the rays wait .. though it seems a big problem the wheel makes a strange noise but says no problems ..

spioviggina the weather is dreary and gray but the morale is always high ..

tonight was camped in a camp built in 2007 for travelers (you think only in France)
with a small fire and a little paranoid for a good night to the nearby road is dry
passed a few years made the mice campagnioli company ..

I would give you more detailed info on the site and The route but today I received the call of unprepared paper and so on ...

but I can tell you that he asked the cook house and a auctoctono conversaziozione must have been very funny hermit who knows what he did not speak, Riccardo polyglot character who knows what's said there was no moral Water ..

salouto and a nice ride man
in a while the true flat inizieraà

0 comments:

Post a Comment